Saturday, October 25, 2014

For the Roses: Talk at San Francisco Rose Society



San Francisco Rose Society 
Adventures of a Floral Designer in the Rose Garden 
Sunday October 25
Time  1:15- 2:00
Where: Hall of Flowers/ County Fair Building Golden Gate Park (advice is to park on Lincoln as park is closed to traffic on Sunday) 

For a description of the talk look under EVENTS www.sfrosesociety.org


I was talking to a friend last night on the phone and telling her about the talk I'm giving tomorrow  She said, "I never thought you liked roses". She lives in drought free Olympia, WA. She's always dangling her chicken and sheep raising, vegetable growing, multi-acre spread in my face since she knows I'm curious about growing cut flowers and she has the perfect property to share.

Ah, she thought she knew me (she does). But there are roses and then there are roses.






No comments:

Post a Comment