Thursday, October 24, 2013

Vase O' Flowers, 3 ways

 These flowers are from my garden and a minor foraging excursion around the block. I live outside our downtown area in an old Italian neighborhood. Almost all my neighbors have some form of garden or other and they don't mind a little clipping, as we trade flowers and lemons. My fairly small amount of flowers and foliage turned into another fun experiment of making an arrangement and changing it slightly. That's about it, except I've been meaning to credit my husband Jon for designing and building the often used vase pedestal/bracket. I had been wanting something small to hang on the wall specifically for vases. We use to build and sell them many years ago and I haven't seen anything like it since.  Thanks, Jonny.






No comments:

Post a Comment