Thursday, February 7, 2019

Bold &Dramatic Workshop at Studio 64

I love the way this group problem solved to create a suitable backdrop for these photographing these beautiful arrangements. We still needed a larger backdrop for these expansive compositions!

And- my a new lens will eventually deliver some nice sharp pictures-when I figure out how to use it properly. I used to shoot and print my own photos-geeze! I will persist.

Because I think documentation is important.
Important as a tool while working as it gives a third eye kind of perspective- and informative when looking back, long after the flowers are gone.  Good for seeing where you have been and where you want to go.















 




2 comments:

  1. Love the photos. Another great workshop. I always leave inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful flowers. These beautiful flower can make your decoration looks more beautiful. Flowers give every event a classy and sober look. Flower can be used in decoration, wedding accessory, bouquet and so on. Evntwrks provide flower and other wedding rental to make your day more spacial. Visit to know more about Evntwrks Bay Area Event Planner.

    ReplyDelete