Wednesday, February 17, 2016

It's not too late for LOVE.





























I found myself unlocking my home studio at 8:30PM on Valentine's Eve for a guy who was in a panic looking for flowers for his wife. He had snuck out of the house telling  his son, "shh... don't tell Mom".

After he walked back out into the night with flowers in hand, I felt a little like an old fashioned country doctor or maybe a sought after herbalist. Aside from saving him from further panic and the dregs of store bought flowers, I had just having provided some sort of necessary medicine- flower medicine, flower power. Though I wish guys  and gals would realize that you don't have to wait for this commercially fueled day to give flowers, this enforced tradition gives them the idea that flowers make people very, very happy.


And maybe even change your life.










No comments:

Post a Comment