Wednesday, February 5, 2014

We have this thing



Don't know what it's called. Jon remembers it being pulled out for serving holiday meals when he was a kid; maybe holding cranberry sauce and what else? The containers are small and shallow. In the spirit of the upcoming Pave' class I pulled it out from the dark recesses of the closet. You know, the one that holds things that almost never get used.  In the past I've looked at it from time to time and sort of winced at it and slid it back in. Too fussy for my tastes. Those fickle tastes, always changing. I don't know if it will get used for food (hmmm. maybe a barbeque?), but I sure love it as a Pave' container.

I made this pretty fast. The anemones left over from another project were springing open and I wanted to catch them. Taping was fast and it shows. So forgive the craftsmanship this time. I wanted it to get from me to you.







No comments:

Post a Comment