Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Still minimal




The last photo shoot proved that I still haven't mastered my camera.  So here are some past photos while on the theme of the using plant materials sparingly in interesting containers. Here in northern California we are already stepping into the spring season. Fruit blossoms and mimosa are starting to pop. I thought I'd move into spring slowly and say goodbye to winter. I've lived in the East and true West (California is the far (out) West) and know spring is a ways away there.
So I'm thinking about ya'll.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Maryann. I love seeing non wedding flower work. I too have been experimenting with simple arrangements for the home. The best way to experience flowers! Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, weddings are so lovely to create. And part of refilling the creative well is to work outside that box with whatever calls to us- simple arrangements, ceramic classes...!

    ReplyDelete