Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall: is a continuous arrangement

                                            I'm always shocked when fall arrives. 
I swear. Every year I'm flabbergasted and pissed off that the days shorten. I think it's because we have very half hearted summers in the Bay Area and don't really get heat until September. Then the vegetables really start producing and -boom it's fall.  If it weren't for the total seduction of fall color, I don't think I could accept that the light is going away. Which is a long way of talking about this vase of yellow wax beans and dahlias. I always seem to make an arrangement in the fall that  starts off with a very spare beginning and continues to be added to until I've made my adaption to change of season sometime round November. I didn't document the completion of the top feathery down below from last year. Now I'll try and document the progression of the yellow wax bean one because it's changed quite a bit since this photo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment